Apartamentos Floresta ****
- Located directly on the beach
- Swimming pools and entertainment
- Difficult access to the pool (soft steps)
- Good wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Puerto del Carmen, Apartments Floresta (max. 2 or 4 pers.)
Is situaded in Puerto del Carmen, 200 mts from the beach Playa de los Pocillos, 4 km from the Airport an 10 km from the capital of the island. Ideal location for those who enjoy long walks along the promenade at the seafront.
The complex has 242 spacious apartments with one and two bedrooms and terrace or balcony. 6 one bedroom apartments on the ground floor are wheelchair accessible.
The apartments consist of a kitchen equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, etc., one or two bedrooms with ceiling fan, a bathroom which includes a wheel-in-shower, toilet with grabrails and a hairdryer, living- dining room with telephone, satellite-TV, safety deposit box and air conditioning.
Guests at Apartments Floresta enjoy a wide range of services on sight: 24 hour reception service, a buffet style restaurant with show cooking, a pool bar, two seawater swimming pools with large sunbathing areas, entertainment program including live music and professional shows, a tennis court, mini golf and billiard. For the kids there are two swimming pools, a mini club and a playground.
Booking possible from self catering to all inclusive.
- Tennis court €
- Family rooms
- Table tennis
- Outdoor pool
- Large 33 x 23m saltwater pool, heated in the winter
- Safe €
- Rooms / facilities for people with reduced mobility
- Central heating
- Childrens´ games area
- Tennis court
- Mini golf and Bowls
- Air conditioning
- Sun terrace
- Games room
- Kidsclub for 4 to 12 year-olds
- Free wireless Internet connection (in reception)
- Wireless Internet access €
- Laundry service €
- Internet curner
- Fax / photocopier
- Car hire €
- Self-service washing machines & tumble driers €
- Bicycle hire €
- Excursions program
- 4 pieces of gym equipment in the open air
- Swimming pool via in-ground easy steps
- Buffet restaurants with show-cooking
- terrace cocktail bar with music
- Internetcorner and free Wi-Fi area
- Laundry self-service
- Several sports possibilities
- Number of accessible units: 6 (pool level)
- Room door width: 96 cm
- Bed height: 52 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 25 cm
- Bathroom door width: 79 cm
- Toilet height: 40 cm
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arranged.
Timanafaya National Park (Fire Mountains):
Amazing experiments with the heat of the volcanoes and spectacular scenery on the coach tour in the park.
Also part of the 7Km lava-tunnel of Monte Corona, these caves were once used to hide from slave-hunters and pirates.
Fundación César Manrique
The island´s most famous son created his living-space within 5 volcanic bubbles. The house is now a museum, and is a rare oasis of tranquility.
Jameos del Agua:
these water-caves, home to the blind albino crab, are a true jewel. Also the “House of the Volcanoes”, where you can see active volcano-studies, is found here.
“Valley of the thousand Palm Trees”. Lunch-option in a beautifully restored farm with typically Canarian food.
Mirador de las Nieves:
The island´s highest point offers unique views of Lanzarote all the way to Fuerteventura. Although there is a lot to see there will be enough time to fully appreciate each sight.
Probably the island´s most famous site as it is featured in many films. It´s breathtaking beauty makes a unique photo stop, not to mention the semi-precious stone Olivina that is found on the shores of this Green Crater lagoon.
The once in a lifetime experience is good fun for all ages. Time enough for whoever dares to ride, but not included in the fare (6 €/person approx.)
An awesome struggle between lava and sea has shaped this incredible coastline where walkways and balconies were built to get you as close as possible.
Salinas del Janubio:
Salt is an important part of the island´s past but these salt beds still are fully operative.
Try a free sample of local wine from the most unusual vineyards.
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on the airport and time of year from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 85,–
- Stay in one room apartment, kitchen and bed with double bed for 1 till 3 Persons or 2 + 2 children (see Table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax