Aparthotel Vista Badia ****
- Aparthotel 400m. from the beach front
- Selfcatering, half board or All Inclusive
- Swimming pool with a hoist
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Sa Coma, Aparthotel Vista Badia **** (4 apartments for 1 till 3 Persons, open from 1 May till 31 October)
Aparthotel located in Sa Coma, three hundred metres away from the beach and next to the Punta de n’Amer natural park. It is an ideal aparthotel for family holidays. It features an outdoor swimming pool with terrace and snack bar, as well as an indoor swimming pool. This beautiful resort offers all-inclusive, half board and room only accommodation. Entertainment program and mini-club for children.
Other facilities: balcony or terrace, air conditioning, hairdryer, satellite TV, fridge, minibar, Wi-Fi.
An extraordinary buffet restaurant is available for breakfast and half board clients together with three further theme restaurants (extra supplement).
- WIFI in reception free of charge
- 4 lifts
- Outside parking
- Outdoor pool for adults and children (Open until 8:00 p.m.)
- Heated pool (April, May and October)
- Club PROTUR Sa Coma Resort facilities
- Indoor jacuzzi (April, May and October)
- Pool bar
- Indoor bar
- Buffet restaurant
- Sauna (at a charge)
- Disabled access
- Internet corner (at a charge)
- Mini Club
- Self service laundry with washers & driers (uses 1€ coins)
- Laundry service (at a charge)
- Medical services (at a charge)
- Wake-up call
- Car hire
- Bike hire
- Pool towel service
- Currency exchange
- Free tickets for the mini golf
- Bedroom with 2 200×100 beds
- Living room with sofa bed, plasma TV, air conditioning/heating
- Kitchen, refrigerator, microwave , toaster and kettle (on request)
- Safe (extra cost) and hair dryer
- Balcony or terrace
- Number of accessible apartments on ground floor: 4
- Room door width: 97 cm
- Bed height: 53 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 23 cm
- Bathroom door width: 97 cm
- Toilet height: 52 cm
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arrange.
Take a Balloon Trip over Mallorca
Without a doubt, this is the very best way of seeing the island. Mallorca Balloons runs flights from March till October, operating eight balloons, one of which is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the biggest balloon in Spain. Forget the pool, the sheer romance of floating 2,000 feet over such a magnificent coastline is virtually indescribable …
Discover the 300-year-old Mallorcan Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and ensaïmadas have been the traditional breakfast pastry here since the 17th century. The ensaïmada has even been awarded protected regional food status by the EU. Forn Fondo on Calle Unió in Palma has been a bakery since 1911. Pau Llull is the fourth generation to run it. Who better to make your breakfast?
Taste the Finest Lamb in the World
Forget the glitzy restaurants on the coast, even the good ones. Follow UK’s most down-to-earth celebrity chef, Rick Stein and head for the hills, specifically to Es Verger a little mountain restaurant near Castell d’Alaro, where he ate “the most succulent lamb I ever tasted”, roasted over a wood fire.
Explore the Calas
This is a general instruction. A cala is a small cove, and the Mallorcan coast contains a charming string of them. Keep your eyes open for the road signs and you’ll find some extraordinary little havens of tranquility. It’s the slow way of exploring – but ever so rewarding.
Don’t Miss Unique Fornalutx
If you stay by the coast you’ll never see it, but Fornalutx is regarded by many as the most beautiful village on Mallorca, and one of the most stunning in Spain. You’ll find it deep in the Sierra de Tramuntana, with winding streets, narrow stone steps, and flowers and greenery everywhere. Its houses are decorated with colourful painted tiles, some dating back to the 16th century.
Relive the Scandal of Valldemosa
It may be calm now, but in 1838 it became home-from-home for one of the biggest scandals to grip Paris that year: the affair between the pianist, Frederic Chopin, and the writer George Sand. To get away from it all, they rented a former monk’s cell at the Royal Carthusian Monastery here. They ended up hating the place – but they did wonders for its holiday reputation.
Enjoy the Colour of San Telmo
Where the mountains meet the sea, less than ten minutes west of Puerto Andratx, you’ll find San Telmo, a simple fishing village where the fishermen’s houses line the sea’s edge. It’s protected a few hundred meters offshore by the island of La Dragonera, declared a natural reservation in 1985. You may never want to leave.
Daniel Libeskind is one of the world’s leading architects, who designed the iconic Jewish Museum in Berlin and was chosen to redevelop Ground Zero in New York. Not many people know, however, that overlooking the sea near Puerto Andratx he designed the home and studio where sculptor, Barbara Weill, has worked for 35 years. It’s the only domestic project he’s ever done, and already on the worldwide itinerary of curious architecture students.
Cap de Formentor
This is Mallorca’s northernmost point and about as wild and wonderful as the landscape here gets, which is saying a lot. The sea views are quite stunning – but if you have a fear of heights, watch out.
Time zone: GMT/UTC+1
Area: 3.560 Km2.
Coast line: 554,7 Km
Population: 846.210 inhabitants.
Official languages: Catalan and Spanish. English and German are widely spoken.
Currency: Euro €
Electricity: 220 volts
Average annual temperature: 18,7 ºC
Average annual sun hours: 2.957,7
Highest peak: Puig Major (1.432 m)
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on airport and the time of year from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair Transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 242,–
- Stay in Apartment, kitchen and bedroom with double bed for 1 till 3 Persons (see Table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax