Hotel Village ****
- closed for refurbishment between 27th of April and 10th of May 2015
- Located directly on the beach
- No special access to the swimming pools
- Good wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Puerto del Carmen, Hotel Villa (max. 2 or 4 pers.)
The elegant Hotel Village is situated at the beach of Los Pocillos with easy link to the airport (at 6 km) and in a privileged location to enjoy the large sandy beach and to visit the shops, bars and restaurants of Puerto del Carmen within easy reach.
202 spacious double bedrooms, 5 of them wheelchair accessible, 11 junior suites and 2 family rooms, most of them with sea view. They all have balcony or terrace, telephone, TV-SAT, music channel, air conditioning (summer), heating (winter), safe deposit box (extra charge) and bathroom with hairdryer.
Restaurants & Bars
Buffet-style restaurant with show-cooking and terrace, cocktail bar with music, as well as a snack/pool bar.
Booking possible from bed and breakfast to all inclusive.
The complex features a swimming pool (heated in winter) surrounded by a spacious solarium with sun loungers, outdoor Jacuzzi, small gym with sauna, tennis court and entertainment program for day and night activities, including professional shows.
The kids are very welcome at Hotel Village and they enjoy their own fresh water pool (heated in winter), a games area and miniclub with playground.
- Tennis court €
- Free Car park
- Buffet breakfast
- Baggage room
- Table tennis
- Outdoor pool
- Safe €
- Rooms / facilities for people with reduced mobility
- Free WiFi area
- WiFi throughout the hotel area €
- Air conditioning
- Sun terrace
- Gym with sauna
- Massage € (in nearby hotel Las Costas )
- Golf course (less than 3 km away) €
- Games room
- Kids play park
- 24 hour reception
- Internet services
- Room service
- Laundry and Ironing service €
- Wireless access to the Internet
- Fax / photocopier
- Car hire €
- Washing machine service €
- Bicycle hire €
- Picnic packs for All Inclusive guests
- Tourist information
- Self–service laundry €
- Daily room cleaning and towel change
- Sheets are changed 3 times per week
- Swimming pool via in-ground easy steps
- Buffet restaurants with show-cooking
- Terrace cocktail bar with music
- Internet corner and free Wi-Fi area
- Laundry self-service
- Several sports possibilities
- Number of accessible units: 5 ground floor
- Room door width: 78 cm
- Bed height: 54 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 25 cm
- Bathroom door width: 82 cm
- Toilet height: 40 cm
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arranged.
Timanafaya National Park (Fire Mountains):
Amazing experiments with the heat of the volcanoes and spectacular scenery on the coach tour in the park.
Also part of the 7Km lava-tunnel of Monte Corona, these caves were once used to hide from slave-hunters and pirates.
Fundación César Manrique
The island´s most famous son created his living-space within 5 volcanic bubbles. The house is now a museum, and is a rare oasis of tranquility.
Jameos del Agua:
these water-caves, home to the blind albino crab, are a true jewel. Also the “House of the Volcanoes”, where you can see active volcano-studies, is found here.
“Valley of the thousand Palm Trees”. Lunch-option in a beautifully restored farm with typically Canarian food.
Mirador de las Nieves:
The island´s highest point offers unique views of Lanzarote all the way to Fuerteventura. Although there is a lot to see there will be enough time to fully appreciate each sight.
Probably the island´s most famous site as it is featured in many films. It´s breathtaking beauty makes a unique photo stop, not to mention the semi-precious stone Olivina that is found on the shores of this Green Crater lagoon.
The once in a lifetime experience is good fun for all ages. Time enough for whoever dares to ride, but not included in the fare (6 €/person approx.)
An awesome struggle between lava and sea has shaped this incredible coastline where walkways and balconies were built to get you as close as possible.
Salinas del Janubio:
Salt is an important part of the island´s past but these salt beds still are fully operative.
Try a free sample of local wine from the most unusual vineyards.
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on me of year airport and tithe period from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 85,–
- Stay in hotel room with breakfast for 1 or 2 adults (see table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax